Acerola Tea / Gram
A sensuous combination of fruit and herbal tea with a bold cherry flavor. The delightful taste of fresh cherries with the chewy & delicious fruit pulp provides a treat for the palate with every drop.
Aromatic and full odied with sour after taste.
- apple pieces
- rosehip peel
- hibiscus blossoms
- sour cherry
- acerola powder (acerola juice concentrate, maltodextrin, ascorbin acid)
- marigold petals
- sunflowers blossom
- Add 2gr of loose herbal on a loose tea bag / tea strainer
- Top up with 180 ml boiling water, the best water temperature will be 100'c
- Allow to infuse for 5 min
- For those of you with a sweet tooth, add two piece of rock candy or a little spoon of honey is always delicious!
- Best be served hot