East Frisian Black Tea
The tea brews to a deep copper color with a rich, strong and slightly spicy taste.
Robust, full bodied with a smooth aroma
- Add 1 teaspoon of black tea on a loose tea bag/tea strainer.
- Top up with 150 ml hot water, the best water temperature will be 98€™C.
- Allow to infuse for 3min.
- For those of you with a sweet tooth, add three piece of rock candy.
- It can be served hot or iced.
- Goes perfectly with whipping cream#(30%).
Place a spoon filled with heavy cream into your tea cup and carefully remove it without stirring the tea. The tradition way of making East Frisian tea allows one to enjoy the flavors separately. The rich cream at the top followed by malty black tea and finally the sweetness on the bottom.
Certificate Keamanan Pangan 345/3171/19
- Add 3gr of black tea on a loose tea bag / tea strainer
- Top up with 180ml hot water, the best water temperature will be 98'C
- Allow to infuse for 3min
- For those of you with a sweet tooth, add three piece of rock candy
- It can be served hot or iced
- Goes perfectly with heavy cream