Almonds are most often eaten on their own as a snack but can also be added to salads, pastas, breakfast cereals, soups, and baked goods.
Almonds are high in antioxidant (anti-aging and disease), vitame E (good for heart), high calcium and magnesium.
Nuts are very healthy, but some people are allergic and must avoid them.
Phytic acid (a healthy anti oxidant) may impair mineral absorption, though this is usually of no concern to people who eat a balanced
The top five reasons benefits of Almond Whole :
1. Eat your almonds. They are a great brain food and are energizing. They will help you improve your test scores, as almonds are known to boost your memory. And boy, can I remember eating a few extra ones during finals.
2. The high levels of vitamin E and phytochemicals, along with the low levels of saturated fats help in reducing the risk of cancer.
3. Blanched almonds are easier to digest, increases their nutrient density and release an enzyme inhibitor which aids in the body’s digestion of fats.
4. Almonds are a great source of nutrition. Being rich in vitamin E, B-Complex vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
5. Eating a handful of blanched almonds will keep your heart going strong. As the monounsaturated fat content found in almonds is known to prevent heart disease and reduce cholesterol levels.