Below you’ll find the top 10 health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
1. Keep a healthy pH balance in the body for proper digestion and function. Homeostasis or proper equilibrium is what the body is constantly working on to keep everything just right, ACV helps allow the body to do this. This process takes most of its energy during digestion and other processes in the body.
2. Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, ACV can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in the body, which is great for those with Type Two Diabetes.
3. Apple cider vinegar can increase the good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
4. ACV works to detoxify your liver for better overall health and bodily functions. Also, it helps build a healthy lymphatic system that nurtures proper circulation of lymph. This is the body’s garbage disposal.
5. Belly fat is reduced with regular consumption of unfiltered apple cider vinegar. If you have extra pounds around your midsection, then ACV can be a solution. Scientific documentation clearly shows that consuming apple cider vinegar can help satisfy your hunger cravings. This can keep your appetite in check, which can help reduce weight.
6. Protecting you from harmful bacteria, apple cider vinegar helps reduce pathogens like E. Coli and other dangerous foreign entities to the body. In fact, the main ingredient in ACV is something called Acetic Acid which shows to prevent and stop bad bacteria from spreading in your system.
7. Apple cider vinegar can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and lower the odds with its anti-cancer properties. While keeping other cancers at bay, apple cider vinegar assists in shrinking tumors.
8. ACV can help prevent your bones from becoming brittle. Did you know that 25% of women are diagnosed with osteoporosis every year? Don’t be a statistic. Apple cider vinegar does this by strengthening your skeletal system and allowing your body to properly absorb needed calcium.