HOW DO I EDIT MY SUBSCRIPTION?
If you would like to edit your subscription plan please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account.
2. Under you “Account Detail”, select “Manage Subscriptions”.
3. Select the “Edit” option.
4. Once you have made the edits to your liking, click “Submit” and your new subscription setting will be saved.
WHEN WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION BE CHARGED AND DELIVERED?
In order to drive efficiency and to keep our carbon footprint low we will charge and deliver your subscriptions in the following way. Your first charge will take place on the day you process your initial subscription. Your next payment will be amended to coincide with our delivery schedule for your specific area. Please see the charge and delivery schedules below:
AREA 1: KEROBOKAN, CANGGU, UMALAS, BERAWA, PERERENAN
‣ Payment on the 1st of each month.
‣ Delivery between 1st and 7th of the month
AREA 2: SEMINYAK, DENPASAR, SANUR
‣ Payment on the 8th of each month
‣ Delivery between 8th and 14th of each month
AREA 3: UBUD, GIANYAR
‣ Payment on the 15th of each month
‣ Delivery time between 15th and 22nd of each month
AREA 4: JIMBARAN, ULUWATU
‣ Payment on the 23rd of each month.
‣ Delivery between 23rd and 30th of each month.
HOW DO I DEACTIVATE MY SUBSCRIPTION PLAN?
We are sorry to see you go! Subscribers can deactivate their subscription at anytime based on our cancellation policy. (See “What is our cancellation policy?”).
Please note that deactivating your subscription only prevents your subscription from renewing in the future; it does not cancel orders already placed.
To deactivate your subscription:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to “Manage Subscriptions”.
3. Click “Deactivate Subscriptions” on the right hand side of your subscriptions. For mobile devices, please turn your screen to landscape mode to see the link.
4. Select a reason for deactivating your subscription. This step is mandatory. If you do not select a reason and proceed to the next screen, your subscription will not be deactivated.
5. Click “Deactivate my subscription” on the next page.
Your subscription has now been deactivated. You will receive an email confirmation shortly. When you return to your Subscription Management page, you should see that your subscription has been crossed out.
WHAT IS OUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
You may cancel your Subscription Plan at any time as per our T&C’s, by logging into your account and following the instructions. The cancellation of a Subscription Plan should be made 5 working business day’s before the next billing date reflected in your Account Settings.
If you cancel your Subscription Plan less than 5 business days before your next billing date your cancellation will be taken into account after you have received your items and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term.
ZERO WASTE BALI may submit periodic charges without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before ZERO WASTE BALI reasonably could act.
In the event you cancel your Subscription Plan, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about ZERO WASTE BALI , unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.