Palo Santo Stick
Origin : Peru
Palo santo is translated from Spanish as "holy tree". The smell of Palo santo protects against negative energy, astral attacks and gives a calm, blissfull state. Palo Santo cleans the energy centers of a person, his biofield, increases vibrations, and also cleans the space in which you are.
Palo Santo is filled with essential oils, including guaiac oil, which is used in perfumery and cosmetology. it is no coincidence that this particular tree began to be used for fumigation!
When fumigated, Palo Santo will release essential oils with rose and citrus aromas. Floral notes, mixing with the smell of smoke, relieve nervous tension and act as an aphriodisiac.
The ability of smoke fell santo to relax was noticed in South America. The Incas fumigated with tis tree cleared of negative energy and calmed patients and use it during meditation.
Palo santo (Bursera graveolens) is a tree that’s native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. It grows in dry tropical forests and produces very fragrant resin. In Spanish, palo santo means “holy wood.”
The wood is burned as incense. As it burns, it releases aromatic smoke into the air. Palo santo chips and powder are used in the same way.
Palo santo major component is limonene, a a substance with insecticide properties, so it’s used in natural insect repellants.
Are there any side effects?
Palo santo isn’t associated with any major side effects. However, it’s important to use caution if the following scenarios apply to you:
• You have lung or breathing problems. Avoid burning palo santo, which may worsen your symptoms.
• You’re pregnant or breastfeeding. It’s recommended to avoid using palo santo oil or incense in this case.
How to use palo santo wood stick
To burn palo santo wood sticks:
1. Light a palo santo stick with a candle, lighter, or match.
2. Hold the stick downward at a 45-degree angle.
3. Let the stick burn for 30 seconds.
4. Blow out the flame. Place the stick in a heatproof dish to let it burn.
5. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Always buy from a reputable retailer to make sure your palo santo is responsibly sourced.