Ayurvedic (Purusha) herbs are a key component of Ayurveda, the traditional practice of medicine of India. Practitioners will generally use ayurvedic herbs to cleanse the body, boost defense against disease, and keep the mind, body, and spirit in balance.
- Less need for Western medical treatments.
- Significant reduction in stress and anxiety.
- Reduced symptoms from chronic conditions (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, skin conditions, diabetes, allergies, hypertension, arthritis)
- Improved immunity and reduced frequency of illness.
- Improved quality of sleep that comes easily and naturally.
- Healthier, stronger bones, nails and hair.
- Greater connection with hormonal rhythms and how to manage them.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.